A Pilgrim's Progress

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sweet Home Minnesota...

"Happiness is a warm puppy and some good theoloy books..."

It is such a blessing from Christ to be home. I have been able to spend some much needed time with my family, and relax at the cabin. I was able to attend John Piper's church in Minneapolis last Sunday morning also, which was the icing on the cake of this blessed vacation. I have not posted much on here lately, concerning any deep theological issues, but that does not mean that many things have not been passing through my head as I search the Scriptures, read, and pray. I hope to write about such things soon, to hopefully spark and facilitate worthwhile, God-glorifying conversations. Stay tuned... :)

1 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Aspiring Girl said...

minnesota! yah! good times!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home